Tuesday, November 29, 2016

NaKniSwe...NO!!

I have to be honest: I don't have enough going on right now to even be interesting to myself let alone to other people. But I know I haven't posted in the last couple of weeks and I really want to get back in the swing of things! So that being said...here we go.

It's been a good couple of weeks, we have seen movies: "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" (SO GOOD!) and "Doctor Strange" (Surprisingly good). We had Thanksgiving here in the U.S. which was nice. My mom comes over every year and makes me pudding. It sounds silly, I know, but I look forward to it every year. I wanted and planned on parking myself on the couch the day after Thanksgiving to watch the new "Gilmore Girls" episodes on Netflix but things got hectic and I still haven't had a chance to watch them. I am hoping to kidnap the TV this weekend and watch them.

And then there's knitting...or rather the lack of it. I have to be honest, I sort of knew when I started this sweater (and let's be honest...its a sweater vest), that I wouldn't finish it by the end of November and I was right. But I haven't been making as much progress as I would have hoped. But on a positive note it is progress and I haven't had to rip anything back or start over again so I am really psyched about that!! However, I do think plunking down with my Gilmore Girls will help me make significant progress. I thought I had this picture thing all worked out but apparently my tech illiteracy continues. I will try to post my tiny amount of progress to IG so be on the lookout!

So that's basically it. I can't complain though. Everyone is happy and healthy in our home but others in our family are not so fortunate so now its time to be there for them as much as possible.

I hope you are well and that everyone around you is too. Keep in touch...and thanks for visiting the Little House. Hugs all around :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment